- 1 package simply shredded potatoes
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup marble jack
- 1 cup cheddar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup onions (mine was heaping) chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 spins of fresh ground pepper
- 2 cups cornflakes, crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
Cheesy Hash Brown Potatoes
These are wonderful for side dish great for breakfast.
- Preheat oven 350
- In small saute pan, add butter on med/high heat add dice onion and slightly brown.
- In large bowl, add soup, sour cream, pepper and garlic salt mix.
- Stir in potatoes and cheese.
- In small bowl add crushed cornflakes and melted butter and mix.
- Spray 9x13 with non stick cooking spray and pour in potatoes.
- Top with cornflakes and bake for 45 minutes.
- Ou la la… these are simply delicious!