- 4 chicken breast (cooked and diced)
- 7 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 can green enchilada sauce
- 1 can red enchilada sauce
- 4 cups (I used white beans, black beans would be good :)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 can diced green chilies
- 1 can rotel with chilies
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup corn meal
Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Soup (Crock Pot)
- In a med saute pan add oil and onions sprinkle with garlic salt, as there sauteing in large a large sauce pan add chicken broth and corn meal let both cook for 10-15 mins.
- Here's the easy part… Spray slow cooker with nonstick spray and start dumping in lol.
- Rotel, green chilies, onions, both enchilada's sauces, chicken, broth and corn meal mixture, garlic, beans, chili powder.
- Let cook on low for four hours, then add cheese, cilantro and milk and let cook for at least half hour and Oh My My… This is so good!
- Garnish... With sour cream, chips and cilantro.
- If you like it really spicy some jalapenos :)