- 2 handfuls of Spring Mix
- 2 strawberries sliced
- 1 apple diced and sliced
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese
- 2 slices onions
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast diced
- 2 strips bacon chopped
- 2 tablespoons candied sesame walnuts
- 4 slices of pepperoncini
California Spring Salad ~
Chicken, Bacon, Apples, Strawberries, Goat cheese and Candied Walnuts.
This is healthy and delicious salad!
I use my Red Pepper Vinaigrette Dressing.
- Place a handful of Spring Mix on two plates.
- Half of apple on each plate.
- One strip of bacon on each plate.
- One tablespoon of walnuts, goat cheese on each plate.
- One strawberry on each plate.
- Two pepperoncini on each plate
- Divide chicken breast on plates.
- Drizzled with my Red Pepper Vinaigrette Dressing.