- 2 green onions sliced (for salad & garnish)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon goat cheese
- Sea salt/fresh ground pepper
- 2 strawberries (for salad & garnish)
Breakfast Salad with Over Easy Egg’s
This breakfast salad is one of a kind! The spring mix lettuce with green onions, goat cheese ( if you don’t like goat cheese try with one you like) Topped of with to seasoned over easy eggs! With strawberries on the side. The yolk is your creamy dressing!
I would love to hear from you!
Please post your comments below and be sure to rate the recipes you try, by clicking on the 5 star rating.
Sharing the Love of Cooking!
- In small sauté pan spray and turn heat to med/high.
- Crack eggs and sprinkle with sea salt and fresh cracked pepper, cook eggs to a soft over med.
- On chilled plate add lettuce, green onions, goat cheese and sprinkle very lightly with sea salt and fresh grated pepper.
- Place eggs on top and garnish with green onions and strawberries.
- If you like more cheese sprinkle more cheese on top of eggs.
- Enjoy Fab Foodies! Be sure to rate recipes :)