September 20, 2013, In Breakfast, Mexican
- 5 eggs with a splash of water
- 1 1/4 cup colby jack
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 3 sausage patties, diced (I diced while they were still frozen)
- 2/3 cup black forest ham, diced
- 1/2 med onion, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Pinch of salt & pepper for the eggs and the sausage mixture
- Chives, sour cream and salsa for garnish
OMG… These are so delicious, can’t believe I hadn’t thought about this before… Genius and so easy = Love!!
Breakfast Sausage and Ham Nacho’s
- Preheat oven to 375
- In large skillet, spray with nonstick spray, on med/high heat.
- Add diced... ham, sausage, dill, garlic powder, pinch of red pepper flakes, pinch of salt & pepper and onion and saute until sausage is browned.
- Spray med saute pan with nonstick, add whisked eggs and salt & pepper ... do not over cook you want them slightly loose., so they don't get tough in the oven.
- With your rubber scraper chop eggs up, so there in small pieces.
- On large sheet pan, I used foil for easy clean up... Spray with nonstick spray.**I don't have stock in nonstick spray lol**
- Spread Tostitos out evenly on sheet pan.
- Next spread eggs out evenly on chips.
- Then sausage mixture, top with cheeses and bake for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted the way you like it :)
- Garnish with chives, sour cream and salsa!
- Then Get In My Belly!!