- 1 LB Chorizo
- 1 can cream chicken soup
- 2 cans green enchilada sauce
- 12 eggs
- 1 onion
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can green chilies
- 18 corn tortilla's
- 5 cups cheddar and monterey jack cheese
- Sour cream, salsa and cilantro for garnish
If you love enchiladas ~ These breakfast enchiladas will knock your socks off! The corn tortillas are a must for me, it makes it taste authentic. But if you don’t care for them by all means use flour tortillas. Then you have the Chorizo, green chilies, enchilada sauce, cheese and eggs with one bite you will feel as you just traveled to Mexico!
I would love to hear from you!
Please post your comments below and be sure to rate the recipes you try, by clicking on the 5 star rating.
Sharing the Love of Cooking!
- In med skillet, heat skillet to med heat.
- Add chorizo and onion, brown and set aside.
- In large pan boil 12 eggs for 10 mins.
- Run cold water over eggs, once cooled peel.
- With a egg slicer, slice eggs and place in large bowl.
- Along with eggs add: Chorizo mixture, green chilies, cream chicken soup and sour cream.
- Fold together.
- You'll need 2 pans 9x13 and 9x9 spray.
- Take corn tortilla and place egg mixture and sprinkle with cheese and place seam side down in pan.
- Continue until egg mixture is gone.
- Pour one can of green enchilada sauce over each pan and sprinkle with remanding cheese and bake 45-60 min.
- Garnish with sour cream, salsa and cilantro.