- 1 lb Jimmy Dean sausage
- 1.5 packages refrigerator biscuits
- 2.5 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
Sausage & Biscuit Egg Bake
This is quick and easy breakfast I usually make on the weekends. Fry up your Jimmy Dean sausage and onions earlier in the week. Throw it in a baggie and freeze until the night before, take out of freezer and let thaw in refrigerator until morning. Making this so easy!! Everyone has a happy happy tummy in no time!
I would love to hear from you!
Please post your comments below and be sure to rate the recipes you try, by clicking on the 5 star rating.
Sharing the Love of Cooking!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In large skillet over med heat, add the sausage. Brown sausage. Add salt and pepper, minced onion, rosemary.
- Unroll biscuits and spread on the bottom of a 9×13 pan.
- Spread the sausage over the dough, then cheese.
- In a med bowl, whisk eggs.
- Pour the egg mixture over the top of the casserole.
- Bake @ 400 for 40-45 minutes until the eggs are set.