- Large 31/40 shrimp
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Lemon for garnish
- Martini glass optional
The Best Shrimp Cocktail
Treat your family or guests to this classy shrimp cocktail!
- In small bowl mix together ingredients for the cocktail sauce and chill.
- Pour cocktail sauce 3/4 of the way to the top.
- Put chilled shrimp around the edge and boom!
- Nice appetizer that will wow!