- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 3 cups creamy peanut butter
- 6 eggs
- 2 teaspoons corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 9 cups quick cooking oats
- 10 ounces M&M'S I used dark chocolate M&M'S
- 1 cup slightly crushed unsalted peanuts
- 1 bag of semisweet chocolate chips
These are seriously the Best Monster Cookie’s!!
What makes this cookie recipe even better is that it makes lot’s of cookies!! Great for graduation’s, birthday’s, pool parties, company events, open houses or your love for cookies!
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- In a large bowl add... Butter, sugars, baking soda, salt, oats and peanut butter cream together. In separate bowl add eggs and whisk, then add vanilla and corn syrup whisk and add to dry ingredients. I use my hands to mix together. Then add... M&M's, peanuts and chocolate chips. Roll into 2 inch balls and place on lightly sprayed cookie sheet. You can flatten cookies with fingers. I didn't. Cook for 12-15 minutes.
- * When cookies are done let them cool a bit before removing from cookie sheet. Place on wire rack. I placed mine on paper towels.
- * They freeze well