- 1.5 lbs ground beef
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 8 fresh basil leaves chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley leaves chopped
- 1 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Pepper (to taste)
- 5 fresh oregano leaves chopped
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1.5 cups panko
- Oil for frying ( I used combination 1 cup canola & 1 cup olive oil)
Best Italian Meatballs Ever ~
Once you’ve made your meatball mixture you can freeze 1/2 of it, if you like it freezes well.
I hope you enjoy these meatballs as much as my family does!
- Combine beef and pork in a large bowl. Add garlic, eggs, cheese, parsley basil, oregano salt and pepper.
- Add milk and panko into meat mixture.
- Shape into meatballs.
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Fry meatballs in batches.
- When the meatball is brown and slightly crisp remove from the heat and drain on a paper towels.
- These are soo good I crave them!