- 1 1/2-2 lbs. beef stew meat (cubed)
- 1 cup celery (diced)
- 1 cup carrots (diced)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 3 potatoes (diced)
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1.5 teaspoon Tone's garlic and Herb Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon Lowry's garlic and parsley sea salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley (chopped)
- 2 cups frozen peas
Beef Burgundy Stew
Here’s a stew that is jammed packed with flavor and sure to satisfy!
If you have a hunkerin’ for something warm and comforting give this a try.
Let me know how it turned out… I love to hear from you!
Peace and Love!
- In a large Dutch oven brown stew meat.
- Remove add butter and flour once it’s bubbling, let it bubble for 2 mins.
- Gradually pour in beef broth and red wine whisk until it thickens.
- Add bay leaf, seasonings and vegetables…. (except peas and parsley)
- Let simmer for 2 hours or more if needed.
- Half hour before serving add peas and parsley.
- Ohh yes… remove bay leaf :) Enjoy your little bowl of comfort!