- 20-24 mushrooms wiped clean with dry towel
- Mushroom stems, diced
- 1 package Jimmy Dean sausage
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and diced
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Swiss cheese
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 can green chilies
- Parsley for garnish
Bacon Sausage Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Mushrooms
These will defiantly be a hit at your next party!!
- Preheat oven 375
- Placed cleaned mushrooms on a foiled lined cookie sheet and sprinkle with sea salt, bake for 15 minutes or until most of the liquid is removed.
- Remove mushrooms and place on paper towels and discard tinfoil.
- Reline cookie sheet with tin foil and place mushrooms back on cookie sheet.
- In med pan add sausage, onion, mushroom stems and jalapeno cook thoroughly.
- Add cream cheese, only ¼ of Swiss cheese, garlic, 2 strips diced bacon and green chilies mix together until well blended.
- Season with salt and pepper to your tasting.
- Fill mushrooms with mixture, sprinkle with the rest of the Swiss cheese and top with bacon and bake until bubbly, approximately 15 mins.
- Garnish with parsley.
- Oh My My… These are Delightful!! Enjoy ~