- 2 med/large potatoes
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- 1/4 cup ham ( I used black forest) chopped
- 2 tablespoons real bacon bits
- 1/4 cup sharp cheddar
- 1 cup fresh broccoli
- Pinch of garlic salt
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- Garnish sour cream
Bacon, Ham and Broccoli Stuffed Potato
Here’s a triple decker stuffed potato!
Enjoy my friends ~
- Pre heat oven to 375
- Drizzle olive oil over potatoes and rub in, then give them a light dusting of sea salt.
- Place potatoes in oven and bake 45 mins.
- In a med saute pan add ham and broccoli and a pinch of garlic salt ( I use Lowry's garlic salt with parsley If you haven't tried you'll love it :)
- Saute for 10 minutes.
- On a oven safe pan place baked potatoes and slice down the middle, open to make room for all the goodies.
- 1st sprinkle the bacon, Cheddar cheese, Ham, Broccoli top with Swiss cheese.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is all ooey gooey!
- Garnish with sour cream if you desire and dig in and enjoy my friends!