- 1 cup bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 1/2 lbs hamburger browned
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp gourmet burger seasoning
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp pickle relish
- 2 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bag frozen tater tots (I did rounds)
- 2 cups French onions
- Season salt
- Real bacon pieces
Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole
Here’s a different spin on the Tater Tot Casserole. If you love tater tot casserole, you have to try this! The cheese and bacon brings this to a whole new level!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Brown bacon and hamburger medium high heat until cooked through, drain fat.
- Add onions, celery, Worcestershire and seasonings, and cook until tender.
- Add cream of mushroom soup, sour cream and dill pickle relish.
- Let simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir 2 cups French onions.
- Remove from heat pour into 9x13 pan stir 1-2 cups of tots into mixture add reminder of bag. Bake 375 covered 30 mins. Uncover and bake 20-30 min add (at this point you can season your tots season salt ) sprinkle cheese the cheese on top and sprinkle with real bacon pieces broil 5-10 until tater tots are browned and cheese is melted.
- Enjoy Fab Foodies ~