- Two Stone Fire Flat breads (garlic)
- 1 Cup cottage cheese
- 1 Cup Swiss cheese
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Parmesan (Heaping)
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoon minced onion
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 Can of clams, Drained
- 1/4 Cup Mozzarella
- 4 Strips of bacon, Cooked and chopped
- Olive oil
- Fresh basil, chopped
Bacon and Clam Flat Bread Pizza
- Preheat oven 425
- In med glass bowl add cottage cheese, Swiss cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic, onion and pinch of salt, Microwave for 50 sec's take out and stir microwave for 50 sec's more stir until combined. Let sit for 15 mins and drain the water off.
- Place flat breads on oven racks and cook for 5-7 mins.
- Take flat breads out of oven and drizzle with olive oil.
- Take cheese and cover each flat bread, top with clams and light coating of mozzarella.
- Cook for 10 mins, then add chopped bacon and cook for 5-7 mins or until bubbly.
- Garnish with fresh basil.