- 4 Pork Chop's
- Garnishes… lemon thyme and chives
- 1 tablespoon of Olive oil, Soy sauce, Rice vinegar, Oyster sauce, fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of Chili pepper paste, lemon grass paste, sesame oil, fresh minced garlic, sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 6 spins of fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter and olive oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablepoons water
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon grass paste
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1.5 teaspoons sugar
Asian Pork Chops
I love pork and always trying new ways to jazz them up. If you love pork/Asian give this a try!
You could do these on a stove top or in the oven.
Have any question’s I’d love to hear from you, I’ll get back to you asap!
Happy Cooking… Love and Peace!
- In a small bowl add all marinade ingredients and pour over chops.
- I let my pork chops marinade over night. I recommend at least 4 hours.
- In small sauce pan add all ingredients for sauce bring to boil and then turn down to low until pork chops are done.
- Grill pork chops until cooked thoroughly, then plate and pour sauce over them.
- Garnish with lemon thyme and chives.