- 1/2 cup butter, room temp
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Pinch of lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
Yummy Blueberry Muffins
These are so yummy! They are great for breakfast, brunch, dessert with a scoop of ice cream!
They make 18 regular muffins or 12 large
They freeze wonderfully!
Have any questions or ideas let me know, I’d love to help!
Peace… Love and FabFoodie Cooking!
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Line muffin pans makes 18 reg muffins
- In a large bowl, add butter mix smooth.
- Add sugar mix until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time... beating.
- Add vanilla, baking powder, nutmeg, lemon zest and salt.
- Fold in half of flour then half of milk then repeat.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes
- These freeze well!