- 4 slices of your favorite bread
- 3 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- The top off one green onion (diced)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup ricotta
- 3/4 cup mozzarella and provolone cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese
White Pizza Grilled Cheese
This is a Ooey Gooey Love Sandwich!
- One large skillet on med heat (you want to cook these slowly so the cheese melts completely.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- In med bowl add all ingredients and mix together.
- Add half the mixture to each unbuttered side of bread.
- Lay buttered side down in skillet, place buttered side up on top and repeat.
- Cook until golden brown and enjoy this ooey gooey love sandwich!