- 4 Skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 12 Slices bacon
- 4 Slices black forest ham
- 4 Slices dried beef
- 1/2 Cup Blue cheese (I used gorgonzola)
- 1/4 Cup fresh diced parsley
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1/2 small diced onion
- 1/4 cup gorgonzola
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Splash of wine (your favorite)
- Pepper to taste
Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Chicken Recipe
This rich, smokiness of the bacon, dried beef and ham. The Gorgonzola gives it the richness and another level of depth.
- In small bowl add parsley and crumbled blue cheese mix together.
- Slice pocket into chicken breast and stuff with blue cheese mixture and close.
- Season with S&P.
- Lay one slice of dried beef on each chicken breast followed with ham.
- Wrap each chicken breast with 2 slices of bacon.
- In small sauce pan add butter and onion sauté until translucent, add chicken broth, gorgonzola and wine bring to boil, boil for 1 mins.
- Reduce heat and simmer until chicken is done.
- *If ham or dried beef are sticking out on the ends cover in tinfoil to prevent burning and drying out.
- Bake @ 325 for 60 mins.
- If bacon isn't brown broil until brown.
- Pour sauce over and serve.
- Enjoy Fab Foodies ~