- 2 store bought pie crusts
- 1 cup left over gravy (you want it on thicker side)
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1.5 cups turkey diced
- ¼ cup onion
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 cup mix frozen vegetables
- 1.5 tsp rosemary
- 1.5 tsp McCormick Perfect Pinch (Mediterranean Herb)
- 1 tsp pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tsp water
- 1 egg yolk
Made with leftovers!
This is a great dish to use up your leftovers. It’s quick and easy, packed full of veggies and flavor! Comfort in every bite ~ Enjoy Fab Foodies!
I would love to hear from you!
Please post your comments below and be sure to rate the recipes you try, by clicking on the 5 star rating.
Sharing the Love of Cooking!
- In medium sauce pan add your leftover gravy and milk on med heat mix until blended.
- In a small sauté pan add 1Tbsp butter, onion and celery sauté until translucent.
- Add to gravy mixture along with turkey, mix vegetables and seasoning’s bring to a boil and pour into pie shell.
- Put the other pie shell on top and pinch together. In small dish add egg yolk and tsp water whisk and brush over pie crust.
- Cut slits in the top to let out steam.
- Foil edges to prevent it from burning.
- Preheat oven 350 bake 25-30 mins until golden brown.
- I bake it on a cookie sheet just in case it runs over. Super Duper Easy and Wonderful! Enjoy Fab Foodies ~