- 2 cans albacore tuna (Drained)
- 2 tablespoons onion (diced finely)
- 1 stalk celery (diced finely)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 2 pinches of dill
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley (heaping)
- 4 Buns (I used 7 grain)
- 4 leaves of romaine lettuce
Tuna Salad Slider’s
- In small bowl add drained tuna and: onion, celery, seasonings and parsley.
- Let chill 20 minutes.
- Butter buns add romaine leave, then tuna and top with sprouts and get ready to dig in!