- 2 sm zucchini’s diced
- ½ cup Black forest ham diced
- 1 sm can mushrooms
- I season the ham and vegetables rather than the eggs ~ I used Cookies season and Garlic salt with these you don’t need salt and pepper.
- 1 Tbsp butter
Three Cheese Zucchini Ham & Mushroom Omelet
This personally is one of my favorite omelets! Think it’s all the great ingredients, bit have to say I think it’s the zucchini that makes it the best!
- This makes 4 three egg omelets.
- Melt butter on med heat Sautee ham and mushrooms until slightly brown, then add zucchini and Sautee 10-15 mins.
- Add to your eggs and top with your favorite cheeses.
- Cheeses... I used Dubliner, Tuscan and Sharp cheddar.
- Delish ~ Very filling ~ Enjoy Fab Foodies!!