- 1.5 lbs ground turkey
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup pepperoni's (extra for the top)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small green pepper diced
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1.5 teaspoons fennel seeds ( slightly crush)
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1.5 teaspoons fresh minced garlic
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese (one cup for the top)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (one cup for the top)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (1/2 cup for the top)
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- Heaping 1/4 cup green sliced olives
- 1 jar tomato basil spaghetti sauce
- 1 small jar pizza sauce
Pepperoni & Three Cheese Pizza Casserole ~
This is a wonderful go to recipe if you don’t want to make the crust for a pizza. Using the pasta and all “your favorite” pizza toppings makes this Pizza casserole taste like your having homemade pizza. Great way to change up your weekly menu, there’s a little bit of comfort in every bite. Have fun with use the meats, cheeses and the topping you and your family love!
I would love to hear from you!
Please post your comments below and be sure to rate the recipes you try, by clicking on the 5 star rating.
Sharing the Love of Cooking!
- 1 box rotini noodles boil 2 minutes under aldente
- In large pan boil noodles 2 minutes under aldente
- In a large skillet add ground turkey, pepperoni's and diced onion and sauté until cooked thoroughly.
- Add salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, onion powder, minced garlic, fennel seeds, Italian seasoning, olives, green pepper and sauces.
- Let simmer on med/low for 10 minutes.
- If doing 2 pans divvie cheese out between them you can always add more if you like :)
- This will make one HUGE 9X13 pan or 2 smaller 9x13 pans ( I did two smaller 9x13 pans) and froze one for my son.
- Be sure to spray pan or pans.
- Top with cheeses, pepperoni's and broil until bubbly.
- ** I sprinkled the top with the parmesan (the green can) pinch of garlic salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, Italian seasoning and onion powder** This is optional ~