- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Your favorite cheese/cheeses (I used pepper jack, fresh mozzarella and goat)
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
Want a burger that’ll knock your socks off?
You have to try this Juicy Lucy! There’s a whole lotta love going on in this burger. You’ll be left saying wow!
- Combine ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, and pepper in a large bowl; mix well.
- Form 8, thin patties from the beef. Stack the cheese or cheeses between 2 ground beef patties.
- Tightly pinch edges together tightly seal the cheese within the meat.
- Charcoal grill is the best!! This is a WHOLE LOTTA LOVE ~