- 4 Cups cooked elbow noodles
- 1 med zucchini, diced
- 1/2 cup pepperoni
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1 med onion, diced
- 1 heaping tbsp fresh minced garlic
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 tbsp fresh diced basil
- Pinch of crushed fennel seed
- Light pinch red pepper flakes
- Fresh parmesan cheese for garnish
Zucchini Italian Casserole
- In a large skillet on med/high heat add Italian sausage, onion, pepperoni's and zucchini cook until sausage is no longer pink.
- Add diced tomatoes with juice of the tomatoes, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add the rest of the spices and noodles let simmer for 10-15 top with parmesan and cover until cheese is melted.