- 1 bag large shrimp 31/40 (tails removed)
- 1 stick butter (salted)
- 1.5 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic
- 4 slices lemon
- 1.5 teaspoons garlic sea salt with parsley
- 3 tablespoons Italian parsley
- 4-6 turns of fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan Cheese
- Lemon for garnish
The Best Shrimp Scampi (Like Red Lobster)
- Pre-heat oven 425
- Thaw and rinse and dry shrimp, I put them on a towel to dry and sometimes takes two towels.
- *You want to be sure the shrimp are completely dry*
- In a med glass bowl add all ingredients *except shrimp and Parmesan cheese*
- Microwave 45 -60 seconds.
- Place shrimp in a large oven safe dish and pour butter mixture over top, squeeze lemon slices and add them to dish, give them a stir to make sure they are all covered in the butter of love.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes and then top with fresh grated Parmesan cheese and bake for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh lemons
- TaDa enjoy my friends!