- 6 plum tomatoes
- 2 cans diced tomatoes and chilies (one can drained)
- 1 large onion
- 1 Tablespoon jalapenos (add more or less to taste)
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- Juice of half of lime (to taste)
- Fresh ground pepper (to taste)
The Best Salsa Ever ~
You won’t buy it from the store after having tried this!
- Preheat oven 400 degrees
- Spray sheet pan.
- Slice tomatoes and onion in half.
- Place onion and tomato half's and jalapeno's on sheet pan, drizzle with olive oil.
- Roast veggies until charred 15-20
- Take out of oven place veggies in food processor along with cilantro, one drained can of tomatoes with chilies and I just partially drain the second one leaving some liquid.
- Pulse until well blended.
- Place mixture in large bowl , add minced garlic, salt and pepper and lime juice.
- Oh My My!! Delicious ~