- 5.5 lb chuck roast
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup water
- Splash of red wine
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 package Lipton onion soup mix
- 1 package brown gravy
The Best Roast Beef and Gravy
- Spray crockpot with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl add… water, wine, gravy and sour cream mix and pour into crockpot.
- Place roast into crockpot.
- In another small bowl add… Lipton onion soup mix and spices and pat on to the roast.
- Cover and cook on low for 8.5-9 hours
- When done depending on how fatty your roast was… Mine was kind of fatty, I removed my roast and covered in foil and skimmed the fat off using sliced bread.
- OuLaLa… Num!!