- 3 ounces cream cheese (I used the low fat)
- 1/4 cup Gorgonzola
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 1/4 cup milk, heaping (I used skim, use what you have. If you have cream use cream)
- 1 tablespoon fresh Parmesan
- Pinch of sea salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh parsley
The Best Gorgonzola SauceÂ
This sauce is OMGÂ delicious! Made it last night for my husband and we almost ate it all. My husband is A1 fan, he wasn’t real eager to try it. Once he did he went back for more. It wasn’t over powering on the steak it gave it such rich flavor, that was almost addicting!
You would never ever think it took 5 minutes to make. Love Love me some Gorgonzola Dipping Sauce!
- In small sauce pan, add cheeses, milk, garlic. whisk together on med heat.
- Once blended add sea salt and pepper, let cook for a minute and then add your chopped parsley.
- WaLa the yummiest sauce ever!