- 1 ½ lbs ground beef browned
- ¾ Cup Celery
- 1 onion diced (I sauté the onion & celery with hamb )
- 1 large can tomato sauce
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 can chili ready tomatoes
- 1 can mushrooms drained
- 1 tablespoon chili powder (to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1-1.5 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1-1.5 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoons cookies season salt
- 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cans chili beans
- 2 cans navy red beans (rinsed drained)
- 1 can northern beans (rinsed drained)
- 1 can black beans (rinsed drained)
The Best Crock Pot Chili Recipe
Football season is here!! Here’s a great crock pot chili recipe. Go Viking’s!!
- In large skillet, brown ground beef with onion and celery until no longer pink.
- Spray crock pot with non stick spray.
- Add ground beef mixture and rest of the ingredients.
- Cook on low for 1-2 hours.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings.