- 3 large potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Parsley for garnish
- 1/8 black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
The Best Homemade Crispy Skinny French Fries
These figure friendly french fries are so worth the effort! They taste so good, if you didn’t make them yourself you would think they were fried. Once you try this recipe you’ll never go backing to buying store bought fries. Healthy french fries = Love
I would love to hear from you!
Please post your comments below and be sure to rate the recipes you try, by clicking on the 5 star rating.
Sharing the Love of Cooking!
- Preheat oven 400.
- Spray pan with cooking spray.
- Slice into fries.
- Pat dry and place on pan.
- In small dish combine all seasoning's.
- Drizzle fries with olive oil and bake until crispy to your liking.
- Sprinkle with seasoning's.
- Garnish with parsley and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce.