- 1.5 LBS ground beef
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 can water chestnuts (diced)
- 2 cans cream mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 bag tater tots
- 2 cans french cut green beans (drained)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Salt to taste (you won't need much the soy sauce has plenty)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 heaping cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
Tater Tot Hot Dish With An Asian Flare
This will be your favorite Tater Tot Hot Dish!!
- In a large skillet on med/high heat add ground beef, onion and season with pepper, salt and garlic powder cook until beef is cooked thoroughly.
- Add soup, soy sauce and water chestnuts.
- Taste to see you if you need anymore S&P and garlic.
- Spray 9x13 glass pan and add beef mixture.
- Top with tater tots.
- Bake at 375 for 45-60 mins ( in my oven it takes 60 mins) take out of oven and top with Parmesan and pop back into the oven for 5 mins.
- Oh this is so nummy enjoy ~