- 12 eggs
- Bag of tater tots (I used 3/4 of the bag)
- 3 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups ham, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cottage cheese (heaping)
- Pinch garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup pepper jack cheese (use what you have on hand or your favorite)
- 1/2 cup Swiss cheese
- 2 cups cheddar
Cheesy Bacon Tater Tot Egg Bake
This breakfast ~ Brunch or even for dinner is a hearty goodness of eggs, lots of cheese, bacon, ham and oh yeahhh tater tots! This dish is filled with yummy goodness!
Enjoy Fab Foodies ~
- Preheat oven 350 F
- In med skillet on med/high heat Sautee ham, onion, and peppers season with salt and pepper and a pinch of garlic powder ( I season this rather than the eggs)
- In large bowl whisk 12 eggs add cheeses, sour cream and ham mixture.
- Mix together and pour into 9x13 sprayed glass baking dish, top with 3/4 of a bag of tater tots (bags are usually 2 lbs)
- Bake for 45 mins our until eggs are set. ( You can top with extra cheese if you wish)
- Sprinkle chopped bacon on top.
- Garnish with sour cream and salsa and salt and pepper.
- Sit back an enjoy ~