- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed (not fresh)
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 cups mayonnaise (I use Kraft)
- 1 (4 oz.) pkg. Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 1 (8 oz.) can water chestnuts, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Couple dashes of hot sauce*optional*
Enjoy with variety of raw vegetables, crackers, cut bagels into chunks
or great in a bread bowl.
- *I picked the peas out of the package, didn't want them in my dip*
- In a medium bowl, stir together spinach, sour cream and soup mix. Add
- finely chopped water chestnuts and green onions. Cover and refrigerate
- For at least 2 hours . Enjoy with variety of raw vegetables, crackers, bagels
- cut into chunks or great in a bread bowl.