- 1.5 lbs ground beef
- 2 teaspoons worchestire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dry ranch dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- Mix together and make 6 patties
Sour Cream Ranch Burger with Sour cream Garlic AioliÂ
These Grilled Sour Cream Ranch Burger are so easy, you’d never know it by the taste. The flavor of the ranch, garlic and onion then you add the sour cream that gives them a depth of richness. I used a homemade yeast rollÂ smothered in my Sour Cream Garlic Aioli. You can taste “The Love”
I would love to hear from you!
Please post your comments below and be sure to rate the recipes you try, by clicking on the 5 star rating.
Sharing the Love of Â Cooking!
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup mayo
2 teaspoons fresh minces garlic
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
Pinch of salt & pepper
In small bowl mix together and top your burger and bun with deliciousness!
- Grill and top your burgers and buns with Sour Cream Garlic Aioli.
- Cheese optional, I used Gorgonzola and fried onions.
- Now sit back and enjoy!