- One pound mussels
- One bag large shrimp
- One 12oz bottle of Franks
- ½ cup of your favorite wine
- Gorgonzola cheese
- 2 tsp fresh minced garlic
Here’s a great recipe I was reluctant to try. I had all the ingredients it sounded good… But what if we don’t like it? Money down the drain and nothing for dinner. Both my husband and I were pleasantly surprised. It does have heat, the Gorgonzola helps mellow it as does the celery. Give it try and let us know how you like it? Serve it with some crusty bread and your favorite wine.
- Thaw shrimp and towel dry.
- In med skillet add 1/2cup franks and 1tsp garlic on med heat, add shrimp stirring occasionally app. 10-15 (don’t overcook) Sprinkle with ¼ cup gorgonzola and take off heat and cover.
- In med kettle add ½ cup wine 1 tsp garlic and 1 cup Franks bring to boil add mussels and cover 10-15 min stir and then add ¼ ½ cup gorgonzola and cover.
- Combine the the shrimp and mussels into your favorite bowl.
- Sprinkle Shrimp and mussels with cilantro and serve with crusty bread.