- 1lb Italian sausage... I used hot sausage
- 12 hard boiled eggs sliced with egg slicer
- 2 packages of country gravy
- 1 pepper diced... I used yellow
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Couple dashes of hot sauce... optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package of English Muffins
If you love biscuits and gravy… You’ll love this spin on it!
- Pre heat oven to 350 degree's
- Add sausage, diced onion and diced peppers to pan cook on med heat until sausage is cooked thoroughly
- In sauce pan prepare both packages of country gravy according to package. before it come to a boil add onion powder, garlic powder, hot sauce and salt & pepper to taste.
- Spray or grease 9X13 pan... Add sausage mixture, gravy and fold in sliced eggs.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes... Remove cover and bake for 10 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve over lightly toasted English muffins!