- 12 shrimp
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 2 cups romaine lettuce
- 1 cup Arugula
- Onion, sliced
- Black Olives, sliced
- Banana Pepper’s
- Pepper Jack Cheese ~ Sassy ~
Sassy Shrimp Salad
This sassy shrimp salad is gets it “sassiness” from the pepper jack, banana pepper’s and my Red Pepper Vinaigrette Dressing. The shrimp on top is so nummy! Hope you enjoy this recipe!
- Thaw shrimp pat dry in paper towels.
- Heat skillet with 2 tablespoons olive oil when pan is hot and shrimp are patted dry.
- Add shrimp, blacken with pepper salt generously.
- Sautee’ no more than 8 mins take off heat.
- Add heaping tablespoon fresh minced garlic, stir let sit for 5 minutes and place on top of salad.