- 20-24 shrimp
- Sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
These are so simple, you won’t believe the flavor. My husband kept asking what else I seasoned them with, nothing just salt and pepper. Enjoy as a appetizer, entree and would be amazing over a salad!
- Pat dry shrimp with paper towels.
- Lightly drizzle shrimp with olive oil.
- Then heavily season shrimp with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet heat on med/high add butter and olive oil.
- When skillet hot add shrimp cook until browned 5-7mins on each side and squeeze with fresh lemon right before serving.