- 1 loaf frozen bread dough ( thaw and let rise)
- 3 cups shredded corn beef
- 1/2 cup green olives diced
- 1/4 heaping cup onion diced
- 2 cups Swiss cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella
- 1 heaping cup sauerkraut
- 1.5 cups thousand island dressing
Reuben Pizza ~
This is one of my favorite pizza’s! I love it better than a Reuben sandwich, the slow cooked corn beef with the thousand island dressing, kraut and the mozzarella and Swiss cheeses make this hands down delicious!
I would love to hear from you!
Please post your comments below and be sure to rate the recipes you try, by clicking on the 5 star rating.
Sharing the Love of Cooking!
- Heat oven 350 degrees
- Spray 12x17 pan and spread bread out and place in oven for 10-12 mins.
- Remove and add thousand island, corn beef, onion, olives, sauerkraut and cheeses.
- Bake for 20-30 mins until browned.