- 1 loaf frozen bread dough thawed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup sweet Asian chili sauce, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 onion sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds (garnish)
- 3-4 green onions sliced
- ½ large zucchini, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup snap peas
- 1/8 cup julienned carrots
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 bottle lowery's sesame ginger marinade
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/8 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup cilantro fresh cilantro
Quick and Easy Chicken Thai Pizza ~
- In gallon size baggie place 2-3 chicken breasts (depending on the size) in baggie and cover in marinade let marinade for at least 3 hours cook and dice.
- Preheat oven 350
- Grease sheet pan and spread out dough and drizzle with olive oil and bake 10-15 mins.
- Preheat oven 425
- Remove from oven and add Sweet Chili Sauce , add chicken, veggies, peanuts, red pepper flakes and cilantro ( you need some for garnish also.
- Bake at 425 for 20 mins or until done to your liking.
- Garnish with cilantro, sesame seeds, green onions and drizzle with sweet chili sauce.