- 2 potatoes, diced
- 4 eggs
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 2 cups ham, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 garlic powder
- Sea salt to taste
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon black pepper ( depending on your taste)
- 1/4 cup pepper jack
- 1/8 cup sharp cheddar if you like it cheesier do 1/4 cup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Parsley for garnish
Potato Ham and Peppers Breakfast Skillet
- Microwave potatoes for 3 minutes and dice.
- Heat skillet med/high add butter and olive oil.
- Add potatoes and cook for 10 minutes or until there starting to brown.
- Add onions, peppers, ham, cheese and seasonings cook for 10 minutes, turn heat down to med.
- Crack eggs on top and salt & pepper, cover for 10-12 minutes or until eggs are done to your liking. 10-12 minutes there done over easy.