- 1.25 lb ground turkey
- .25 lb Italian sausage
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's garlic & parsley sea salt
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1/4 sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup panko
- Fresh cracked pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced garlic
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
These are so easy to make and super moist!
- Garnish with Parmesan and fresh basil
- In small saute pan… add butter and onion on med/high saute until translucent.
- Set aside and cool.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix with your hands until well blended.
- Roll into meatballs. You can bake or fry with canola oil. I baked mine @ 400 for 15-20 or until no longer pink. These are so flavorful and moist.