- 1 cup pepperoni's
- 1 can mushrooms (drained)
- 2 pinches garlic powder
- 2 pinches basil
- 4 buttered slices of bread (one side buttered)
- 1/2 cup fresh Parmesan (divided)
- 1/2 cup fresh mozzarella (divided)
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar (divided)
Pepperoni Pizza Grilled Cheese
- For the dipping sauce… I used one can Hunts roasted garlic spaghetti sauce topped off with fresh Parmesan and a sprinkle of basil. Mmmm
- In a med saute pan add pepperoni's mushrooms and spices saute for 10 mins drain on paper towels blot the oil.
- In a large pan place two slices of buttered bread in pan.
- Add divided cheeses on each slice then pepperoni's & mushrooms.
- Place other slice of bread on top buttered side up.
- Once bottom is browned flip and brown other side.
- Warm sauce with fresh Parmesan on top I microwaved each cup for 25 seconds.