- 6 yukon gold or baby reds
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Lawrys garlic salt with parsley
- Garlic powder
- Fresh Italian parsley
- Real bacon bits
- Melon baller
Parmesan Garlic Stuffed Potatoes
- Preheat oven 375
- Scrub potatoes and dry with paper towels, cover with olive oil and sprinkle generously with sea salt.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until fork tender.
- **This is the tedious part** with a towel hold potato and with the melon baller scoop top off… not quite 1/2 way.
- Put potatoes back on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, then sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Now put a nice pinch of Parmesan cheese into potato.
- Sprinkle with bacon and back into oven for 5-7 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of garlic salt and Italian parsley.
- Lip smackin delicious!!