- 8 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup ham, diced
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1/4 cup broccoli, diced or green pepper whatever you like
- 2/3 cup cheese, your favorite :)
- Salt and pepper
- Splash of water
- Pinch of dill
Mini Oven Omelets… There so cute!
I was skeptical to make these as I’m not a fan of over cooked eggs or rubbery eggs.
They turned out GREAT!
They were fluffy and the veggies were cooked yay!!
You can just eat one!
Give them a try and let me know what you think.
Peace… Love and FabFoodie Hugs!
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line muffin pan with muffin cups
- In a large bowl add eggs and whisk.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir together.
- Ladle in to muffin cups.
- Bake 20 remove from pan and let cool.