- 12 baby reds
- 1/2 cup bacon/real bacon bits
- 1/4 crumbled gorgonzola
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar
- 1/2 sliced green onions
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Pinch of onion powder, garlic salt, pepper
Loaded Smooshed Baby Reds
These little nuggets of love will definitely be a hit as a breakfast side, along side any entree or as an appetizer!
Feel free if gorgonzola isn’t your favorite use parmesan, Swiss. Enjoy Fab Foodies!
- Preheat oven 425 rub baby reds in olive oil and seasoning with sea salt.
- Cook 20-25 mins until fork tender.
- Take out of oven and with a metal spatula smooch potatoes.
- In small dish add bacon, gorgonzola, cheddar and green onions. Sprinkle potatoes with a pinch of each… onion powder, garlic salt and pepper.
- Then from the cheese mixture spoon on each potato.
- Put back in oven 10-12 mins until cheese has melted.
- Garnish with sour cream and green onions.