- 6 potatoes
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- 1/4 cup Top the Tater
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese (extra for topping)
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits (extra for topping)
Loaded Potato Skins
- Preheat oven 395 F
- Scrub potatoes, dry place on baking sheet and rub with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for one hour or until potatoes are tender.
- Let cool and slice potatoes length wise in half.
- With spoon remove 3/4 of the potatoes and place In large bowl.
- Add butter, Top the Tater, garlic, onion powder, cheese, bacon and salt to taste.
- Mix together and spoon back into skins, bake for 15 mins.
- Remove and sprinkle with more bacon and cheese, bake for 10 mins.
- These are sooo nummy!!