- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup left over sausage gravy
- 1/4 Cup sharp cheddar cheese
- Topping ~
- 1 heaping tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Garnish with chives
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- Pepper to liking
- Mix together and sprinkle over top
Left Over Biscuits and Gravy with Eggs
Great way to use up left over Sausage Gravy, kicked up!
- In med pan spray with non stick spray.
- Crack 4 eggs cook until set flip (cook until over easy)
- While eggs are cooking, in a small dish add one cup of sausage gravy and microwave for 1.5 minutes.
- Place 2 eggs on each plate and pour gravy down the center, sprinkle with cheese then topping mixture.
- Garnish with chives.
- Enjoy Fab Foodies