- 4 Cups Cheese Tortellini (cook 3 mins)
- 1 Cup Broccoli chopped
- 2 Cups Grapes cut in half
- ½ Small Onion Chopped ~ I also added 2 scallions
- ½ Cup Black Forest Ham
- ¼ Cup Real Bacon Bits
- ½ Cup Sharp Cheddar
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup ranch refrigerate ~ Add more ranch to your constancy liking
Bacon Ranch Cheese Tortellini Salad
This is a great spin on pasta salad, it takes it to a new level. This works well as a side but filling enough for meal. The combination of the cheese tortellini…Bacon…Ham…Broccoli…Cheddar cheese and Ranch dressing are delectable! Enjoy Fab Foodies ~
I would love to hear from you!
Please post your comments below and be sure to rate the recipes you try, by clicking on the 5 star rating.
Sharing the Love of Cooking!
- In small bowl add ranch and sour cream and mix. In a large bowl add in salad ingredients and pour in dressing and gently mix together.
- Chill for an hour before serving.